Minimum Transfer Amount : $0
Maximum Transfer Amount : $200
The following terms and conditions apply to all Inter-account Transfers, unless otherwise stated.
By making a transfer to another account or by receiving a transfer, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Once the Sender has requested and confirmed the transfer to another member’s account, the Company will not be liable for it and will not transfer money back to the Sender's account.
- The Company reserves the right to deny or reverse any Inter-account Transfers for any reason, including the breach of any of the Terms and Conditions.
- Funds deposited by credit card do not qualify for Inter-account Transfers.
- Funds deposited via Instadebit can only be transferred 72 business hours after the deposit was credited to the account.
- The Recipient will need to have a valid real money account in order to receive the transfer.
- Both sender and recipient must belong to any of the following brands: TigerGaming.com, PokerInCanada.com; and, a minimum deposit on record is required for both accounts.
- The Sender may only transfer up to 50% of Sender’s available account balance.
- The Sender agrees that the sole purpose of making an Inter-account Transfer is to enable the Recipient to play at the Company’s real money card room.
- Before requesting a payout of the transferred money, the Recipient agrees to play at least 30 raked hands or the numerical equivalent of 100% of the transferred amount in raked hands, whichever is higher.
- On Inter-account Transfers, the player who receives the money must rake the given amount at least once, before any withdrawal can be made.
- Transfers of funds to and from U.S. players are not allowed.
- The total maximum that can be transferred is $200 every 24 hours.