Minimum Withdrawal Amount: $25
Maximum Withdrawal Amount: withdrawal limits
EcoCard provides a very efficient and traceable system for processing your withdrawals.
Before a payout can be processed to EcoCard, each customer must make a deposit from their registered email address with EcoCard to their poker account. The email address on the EcoCard deposit must match the email address in the players poker account.
5 Easy Steps:
- Please select: "Cashier > Go To Cashier…." from the drop down menu located in the upper left hand corner of the card room lobby. Once you are on the Cashier web page, click "Request Payout".
- From the Request Payout screen, please specify that you wish to withdraw using EcoCard.
- Choose which wallet to withdraw funds from and enter the amount of money you wish to withdraw. Click "Continue".
- TigerGaming.com will verify the information you entered and will process your request.
- After confirming your payout, your EcoCard transfer will be sent to the email address you registered with TigerGaming.com. Please verify this information. To change your email address, please go to the Client Lobby (the screen that appears immediately after logging in). Click on "Lobby" in the toolbar, then " Validate/Change Email ". Enter your updated email address in the relevant box and then click "Submit". To make any other changes, visit Options/Change Personal Information, within the game window.
For security reasons, we require 12 hours from last deposit to process withdrawal requests. This allows your deposit to clear the processor.
For EcoCard withdrawals, we ask that you allow 48 - 72 hours, excluding Saturday and Sunday, for your funds to appear within your EcoCard account.
If you have any questions about your withdrawal, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org