There is no limit to how large the jackpot can grow and everyone at the table gets a piece, so get playing now!
|At our special real money bad beat tables. They can be identified by the star that appears next to the table name.||Get beaten with a qualifying Four of a Kind Jacks or better.||The bonus is paid out immediately after the hand ends.|
$100,000 Bad Beat Jackpot
- You agree that by sitting at the TigerGaming.com Bad Beat Jackpot tables you will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion applies only on real money ring games with the Bad Beat Jackpot tag next to the name.
- Jackpot contributions will be taken automatically at a rate of $0.10 per $4 in the pot, with the maximum contribution taken being $0.50. The contribution will only be taken from special bad beat tables.
- Bad beat is only available on hands where 4 or more players are dealt in the hand.
- In order to qualify for the Bad Beat Jackpot, the players must lose in a hand where they hold a 4 of a kind Jacks, or a better hand.
- The Bad Beat Jackpot will be divided among the players as follows:
- 35% of the bonus to the player who has the bad beat.
- 17.5% to the winner of the hand.
- 17.5% to be split evenly among the rest of the table.
- 30% seeded back into the bonus for the next Bad Beat Jackpot.
- Both hole cards must be included in the losing hand.
- Disconnection protection does not include the winnings from the jackpot.
- The hand must go to a showdown in order to qualify for the prize.
- TigerGaming.com management's decision is final regarding the authenticity of a "Bad Beat".
- In case of a dispute, the decisions made by TigerGaming.com will be final.